Up to 2% additional interest bonus when opening your savings account
When you open an Epargne account, you become a member of Avantage service and can benefit from +0.25% additional interest
Earn +0.25% additional interest
by adding an Epargne 3 account (minimum amount CHF 10,000) or at least 100 Synchrony funds units to your Epargne account
What are the advantages?
Secure and profitable savings
No account maintenance fees
Access to Netbanking
Easy withdrawal conditions
From the moment you open a BCGE Epargne account, you can earn 0.25% to 2% additional interest on your savings thanks to the following bonuses:
- +0.5% interest on your savings: +0.25% if you make a net deposit into your BCGE Epargne account during the calendar year and an additional 0.25% interest if you hold an Epargne 3 account (minimum value CHF 10,000) or a minimum of 100 Synchrony fund units (CH). The eligible Synchrony funds are :
- Synchrony (CH) Guardian (CHF) N° de valeur: 39875014
- Synchrony (CH) Defensive (CHF) N° de valeur: 1822141
- Synchrony (CH) Balanced (CHF) N° de valeur: 277239
- Synchrony (CH) Balanced (EUR) N° de valeur: 2482999
- Synchrony (CH) Dynamic (CHF) N° de valeur: 4262988
- Synchrony (CH) World Equity (CHF) N° de valeur: 4263004
- +0.5% interest on your savings: if you hold at least 40 BCGE shares;
- +0.5% interest on your savings: if you hold a Best of management mandate (minimum value CHF 50,000);
- +0.5% interest on your savings: if you hold a BCGE real estate mortgage loan (minimum value CHF 200,000).
The payment is made automatically together with the interest payment at the end of the year directly into your BCGE Epargne savings account.
No, to receive the bonus granted to holders of an Epargne 3 account or Synchrony fund units, you must always make a net deposit of CHF 1 into your BCGE Epargne account. This means that your annual net inflows are higher than your net outflows by at least CHF 1 (excluding interest and bonus payments as at 31 December). The minimum deposit must be made before 26 December each year.
No, the interest paid on your BCGE Epargne account (basic credit rate and additional Avantage service bonus) is not considered a payment. However, dividends and coupons paid directly into your BCGE Epargne account are considererd a deposit.
The Avantage service bonus is calculated prorata temporis from the date on which the BCGE Epargne account is opened, provided that the products included in the programme were opened before 29 June (with the exception of the net deposit, which may be made between 1 January and 26 December).
The basis of calculation is the cumulative total of the account balances and is capped as follows:
- if one bonus is granted, the maximum limit for calculating the remuneration is CHF 10,000 in total;
- if two bonuses are granted, the maximum limit for calculating the remuneration is CHF 30,000 in total;
- if three bonuses are granted, the maximum limit for calculating the remuneration is CHF 100,000 in total;
- if four bonuses are granted, the maximum limit for calculating the remuneration is CHF 300 000 in total.