• No account maintenance fees

  • Reduce your tax liability

  • Flexible contributions

  • Advantageous interest rates

  • Opportunity to free your assets for a property project


  • Personalised advice

  • Online service accessible 24/7

  • Confidential and secure process

How are contracts concluded
online? *


Your selection of services


Your personal information


Your secure online identification



*For residents of Switzerland only due to the applicable regulations. For residents outside of Switzerland, the identification process and the signing of documents must be done in the office.

Prepare for your future with Epargne 3

What is an Epargne 3 savings account?

It is an account that allows you to bridge any gaps in the mandatory pension plan to create additional capital for your retirement or your projects.

Your tax benefits:

  • An annual amount paid into your Epargne 3 savings account is deducted from your taxable income.
  • A reduced tax rate on release of your account

An account for your projects

An Epargne 3 savings account allows you to free your assets to finance:

  • Your principal residence or to pay off your mortgage
  • Setting up your own business

Maximum payment amounts

The payments permitted by law are:

  • For persons that are members of a pension scheme: maximum of CHF 6,768 per year
  • For persons that are not members of a pension scheme: 20% of income, up to a maximum of CHF 33,840 per year

Withdrawal conditions

The assets deposited in Epargne 3 are accessible in accordance with the following conditions:

  • You have reached the normal AVS retirement age or are 5 years from it at the earliest
  • You become self-employed or have changed your self-employed occupation (in the first year only)
  • You are leaving Switzerland permanently (for non-residents, when you cease all employment activities in Switzerland)
  • You are the recipient of full federal incapacity benefit (AI)
  • You want to finance your principal residence
  • You want to pay off the mortgage debt on your principal residence